1. The final fabric
2. PU foam with S-35 kg/m²
TIPS FOR USE AND MAINTENANCE OF MATTRESS
- Bed’s lining on which the mattress is placed should be perforated so that air can circulate continuously around the mattress and keep it well ventilated.
- The mattress and bed base must be properly installed. Incorrect installation can damage the mattress.
- In use and during transport the mattress must not be folded and wrapped while rotating .
- Jumping on the mattress is highly forbidden.
- Svaki dušek ima svoje uputstvo za održavanje kojeg se treba pridržavati.
- For the purpose of ventilation and equal load of the upper and lower part of the mattress be sure to rotate the mattress once a month in the direction of headboard-footboard, face sides. Handrails on the mattress are used for positioning, not carrying the mattress.
- Often airing of bedroom and mattresses (without bedding or any other protection) will prevent the accumulation of moisture due to perspiration, odor, dirt and other things.
- When using the mattress be sure to protect it with blanket, bed sheets, waterproof cover or additional futon. Maintaining proper hygiene prolongs the life of the mattress.
- Keep your mattress always clean. It is best to vacuum it from time to time with regular vacuum cleaner to remove dust. To avoid damage of the mattress do not use vacuum cleaners of high suction power and steam devices.
- The mattress must not be moistened with water or some other liquid. However, if the cleaning is needed, and the cover is not self-removed, apply foam of a mild soap on the stained area using a wet mop or sponge, and then wipe the cleaned area with a dry mop. The wiped spot should be dried on an aerated place, never next to some source of heat or sun.
Dimensions, technical characteristics and prices of the product are based on informations available at the moment of notification. Please re-check all informations at our closest shop.